Greetings to all forum members. Just recently I started using the Courseplay mod in Farming Simulator 22 and now I want to tell you about my experience with it! Let me put it this way! If you have not yet tried this amazing tool, you have lost a lot!

Courseplay fs 22 is no longer just a mod, but a whole add-on that has a huge number of features and functions. This mod greatly simplifies and automates the management of vehicles on the farm. Instead of agonizing with the management of each tractor, combine or truck, Courseplay allows you to automate almost any work related to this technique.

I started using this mod recently! But the mod is very easy to operate. It took me just a few minutes to figure out how to set up precise routes for my machines, as well as assign them different actions such as mowing grass, harvesting crops or transporting produce.

I especially like the automatic unloading feature. I no longer waste time trying to guide the combine to the unloading point myself. Courseplay does it for me and I can get on with other things on the farm.

In addition, Courseplay fs 22 offers a wide range of customization options. You can choose your driving speed, time intervals between actions, and set stop points and turns. This allows me to maximize efficiency and optimize the performance of my farm.
All in all, this mod is a godsend! If anyone is not using it, I suggest you give it a try!